African Tea Offers Promising Treatment For Type-2 DiabetesMore HealingPoints HealthBlog May 11, 2009, 1:58 am
African Tea Offers Promising Treatment For Type-2 Diabetes: "Researchers are attempting, with the help of a special African tea, to develop a new treatment for type-2 diabetics. The tea is used as a treatment in traditional Nigerian medicine and is produced from the extract of Rauvolfia Vomitoria leaves and the fruit of Citrus aurantium. The scientists have recently tested the tea on patients with type-2 diabetes and the results are promising." ... Read the Rest
Tags: treatment, type, diabetes, promising, african, offers,
- Keywords: Acupuncture, 90401, Health Coach, Healthcoach, Los Angeles, TCM, Holistic, Proteus, Mind Machine, Vitamin, Vitamins, Metagenics, Qi, colon, colitis, irritable bowel, dysbiosis, intestinal, toxicity, menopause, aging, sexual problems, sex, sex, therapy, Acupuncturist, Herbs, Natural health care, Santa Monica, Functional, Jeffrey Bland, Supplements, Vitamins, Proteus. Mind Machine, Santa Monica, Acupuncturista, Acupunctura, Chronic Fatigue, Chronic Fatigue, Hepatitis, Aging, Hepatitis, Aging, Saint John's Wort, depression, Accupuncture, free shipping, vitamin store, Koryo, korean, japanese, Southern California, coach, Acupuncture, Los Angeles, TCM, Holistic, Metagenics, Qi, Tai Qi, Acupuncturist, Herbs, oriental, Natural health care, Santa Monica, Healing, Supplements, Acupunctura, Healthcoach, free shipping, Koryo, Southern California
- Description: Dr. Richard Grossman - Acupuncture, Oriental Medicine, Mind Machines, Herbs, Detoxification, Functional Medicine, and Nutrition.
- Eat more salad!
- Islet Transplantation for Type 1 Diabetes
- Gastric Bypass Surgery Reverses Heart Ailments!
- Sad Case of Hypoglycemia
- Infection and Early Diabetes Risk
- Ten Percent
- Airborne Gets Nailed
- Weight Loss May Beat Intensive Insulin Therapy ...
- Get to Sleep - Here's How
- How many can you do?